Increase your Real Estate Holdings with Loan Wolf Financing Services
To start, build or expand a business, you often need commercial real estate financing you can depend on. Whether you are purchasing an investment property or one you plan to occupy, Loan Wolf Financing Services can match you to the product that best serves your needs, from as little as $100,000 to $1,000,000 or more.
Explore Your Options
No two real estate funding plans are alike. Choose from the vast variety of options we offer:
- Traditional Business Loans: With good credit and sound financial standing, you may qualify for a standard loan for your investment or owner-occupied property.
- SBA 7a and 504 Loans: Owners of for-profit small businesses based in the United States can get funding for a variety of purposes that comes with generous term limits and competitive interest rates.
- HUD and FHA Loans: These loans serve the community by funding new builds or renovations on multifamily housing, medical clinics or hospitals and senior care facilities. Borrowers often enjoy low interest, non-recourse financing with full amortization.
- Construction Loans: For principal borrowers with equity experience, these loans fund ongoing construction projects in amounts that may range up to $100,000,000.
- Commercial Mortgage Backed Securities: This lending options gives investors the opportunity to purchase bonds to support your CMBS, and you benefit from fixed terms and low rates.
- Equity and Mezzanine Loans: For project requiring multimillion-dollar funding, these loans offer a great deal of flexibility as part of a partnership with investors of high net worth.
- International Funding: Multinational or international properties can be funded by these loans specifically tailored to European and Eurasian markets. Get multimillion-dollar funding with international structured debt or equity and mezzanine financing.
- Bridge Loans: Don’t miss out on time-sensitive opportunities. Let our bridge loans cover the gap between the project you want to pursue and the approval for long-term financing. You can get a hard money loan with variable rates and interest-only amortization.
Contact our experts at Loan Wolf Financing Services today to get a no-cost, no-obligation consultation on the commercial real estate financing option that is best for you.